Last week, I posted the first part of this article, where we briefly considered the advantages and disadvantages of registering as a self-employed vs setting up a limited company versus. (Should you be interested in reading the whole article, please kindly visit our facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/ricorabogados).
In this second part, we are going to describe in a nutshell, the compulsory steps required in order to establish a limited company in Spain:
- The Directors must grant sufficient power of attorney to the Solicitor who is to incorporate the company
- The Directors must apply for the N.I.E
- Request of name availability certificate from the Central Companies Register
- Request of the company’s provisional Tax Identification Number (C.I.F)
- To open a bank account for the initial wire transfer of the 3.000 Euros capital as well as obtaining the required certificate from the bank
- Incorporation before the Spanish Notary public
- Settlement of the transfer tax and tax procedures
- Registration in the company’s register
- Legalization of the Official books
- Miscellaneous issues, such as purchasing or renting premises, hiring employees, etc
We are currently helping an increasing number of international corporate clients interested in investing in Spain ( Real Estate, Import and Export, etc) and we are incorporating companies in less than one month and for a very competitive fee.
Therefore, should you ever need a reliable, 100% independent, honest, cost effective and efficient English speaking Spanish solicitor, to help you with the company formation, (or with any other legal problem), make sure you bookmark this page, visit our websites: www.ricorabogados.com and www.englishsolicitorinspain.com
or alternatively, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
Remember that you can also follow us in Linkdin or by visiting our google business page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/101699650134478147323/101699650134478147323/posts
Thank you very much for your kind attention and we look forward to helping you!
Mr Oscar Ricor
“NON-PRACTISING ENGLISH SOLICITOR IN ENGLAND AND WALES”, under the “Solicitors Regulation Authority” (SRA) SRA number 519196 and practicing Spanish Solicitor Nº1247